20.12.2015

Scenario Finland fate? Skenaario Suomen kohtalosta?

 Suomeksi Ja in English my stoory/sight or prophetic it was very real feeling in dream.

Was my dream look like this Finland's map

 29.1.2013<-------- UNEN AJAN KOHTA/ THAT TIME WHEN I SEE MY DREAM!

Viime yönä näin unen, joka liittyy venäjän Suomen valtaamiseen..
muuten en sitä minään olisi pitänyt, mutta heräsin puolivalveille siinä unessa ja juoksin keittiöön ehtimään puhelinta ja että oisin varoittanut äitiä ekaks siitä ja perhekuntaa, mutta kun palasin hereille, niin järellä aattelin jättää puhelin soiton keskellä yötä. Mutta pointti on siinä, että unessa kuulin vahvan kehoituksen/vahvan sisäisen tunteen, että Venäjä on hyökkäämässä kohti suomea ja se oli kuin olisin sen uutisista kuullut..!!!
Oli todellisen tuntuinen uni! Ja kaikki jotka haluaa ottaa vakavasti tämän asian, niin laittakaa kädet ristiin? RUKOILKAA SUOMEN PUOLESTA!

Koetelkaa kaikki joilla on profetian armolahja tms.. ja ottakaa minuun yhteyttä ajan kanssa postin kautta yksityis viesteillä, muuten en keskustele tästä!
Ja etenkii vanhemmat ja kokeneet uskovat koetelkaa tämä!
Yleensä näin rajuja unia en ole montaa nähnyt, mutta ne jotka olen näin tyyliin nähnyt on jotain perää ollut tai joku asia siitä unesta on liittynyt kokemaani.
Ja minulla on uskon armolahja ja pidän itekkii tätä vielä kriittisenä, mutta kuitenkin vakavana! Jos tämä on Jumalasta se täyttyy, mutta jos ei tämä raukeaa itsetään!
Siunausta!

 I do not claim to be right!!!! And sorry my bad english. This is a cry and you can pray if you experience the truth.

 Last night I had a dream, which is associated with the Russian conquest of Finland ..I do not in any way that it should have, but I woke up half-awake in a dream and ran to the kitchen ehtimään phone and warned the mother that the peculiar First we from the family and humanity, but when I came back here for, so my intellectually phone the middle of the night. But the point is that in a dream I heard a strong exhortation / strong inner sense that Russia is attacking towards the Finnish and it was as if I heard it on the news .. !!!It was a real feel sleep! And everyone who wants to take this issue seriously, then put your hands on the cross? PRAY FOR FINLAND!Examine all who have the gift of prophecy, etc .. and please contact me with the time through the mail for private messages, otherwise I will not discuss here!And etenkii older and experienced believers Prove it!Usually, such drastic dreams I have not seen many, but those who like this style I have seen is some truth had or someone thing about sleep is associated with my experiences.And I have the gift of faith, and I itekkii this yet critical, but still serious! If this is of God, it is full, but if not, this lapse of self!Bless you! 

This is the end my story/ or dream/ sight or prophetic. I tell you God's for honour. I have is faith of mercy gift. And many time God is give me truth,prophetic  mercy of and  mercy of faith gift , and as many times is was truthful. God give gift something, self I'm not a nothing. I thank for the God in Yeshua name. Amen.
<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> This prophecy associated with my faith, according to Russian Jewish aliyah through Finland in the future. Pray for Finland!
Pray for Finnish politicians that God affects them.
Jer. 16:14-16,23:7-8 " 14. Therefore, behold, the days come, saith Jehovah, that it shall no more be said, As Jehovah liveth, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;
15. but, As Jehovah liveth, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the countries whither he had driven them. And I will bring them again into their land that I gave unto their fathers.
16. Behold, I will send for many fishers, saith Jehovah, and they shall fish them up; and afterward I will send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the clefts of the rocks. "


"Therefore, behold, the days come, saith Jehovah, that they shall no more say, As Jehovah liveth, who brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;
8. but, As Jehovah liveth, who brought up and who led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all the countries whither I had driven them. And they shall dwell in their own land.
9. Concerning the prophets. My heart within me is broken, all my bones shake; I am like a drunken man, and like a man whom wine hath overcome, because of Jehovah, and because of his holy words."

Jewish People:

The Jews and the people of Israel, I hope you read this.
Many of your people know that Russia is a big part of your Jewis people? Israel I love you people and I do what ever Yeshua want?
And many people know Steven Lightle written: DER II EXODUS?
Maybe Richard Glicstein?
And many other similar books written about?
I believe that this blog prophecy relates to your people ISRAEL?
Finland is a danger of becoming like Edom. And that's why Finland is punished if the government does not get you your people through Finland to Israel? We need pray!
And that is why I want my beloved Jewish friends to explore the heart that message?





Speculation or no? I dont 100% believe but I want check out anyway. :D



One newspaper headline in Finnish.Russia put pressure on the Finnish



something pictures, not my thoughts, I quoted these:






This is maybe?








Maybe?














Dan. 8:-9" And the he-goat magnified himself exceedingly: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and instead of it there came up four notable horns toward the four winds of heaven.  And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the glorious land . "
The Swedish magazine: Russian Foreign Minister's visit to Finland is overshadowed by the threat of.: in IltaSanoma
???

"Finland espionage, as during the Cold War"
Israel is very important end time























ISRAEL JHVH'S PROFETIC TIMECLOCK :

 






SHALOM!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti