10.4.2015

My life with Yeshua

My life with Yeshua!

Life with Yeshua! I love Yeshua and I love live how Yeshua live! He gave the Torah and how live with like Torah says! He said what the Father said! 

Yeshua said:

Joh. 12:49-50 

" For I spoke not from myself, but the Father who sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.   I know that his commandment is eternal life. The things therefore which I speak, even as the Father has said to me, so I speak."   

Moses said to Yeshua : 

  ‏דברים‎, Devarim.18:18 " I will raise them up a prophet from among their brothers, like you; and I will put my words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I shall command him. "

 Believing people have abandoned the Torah! Now I want learn God, ELOHIM! TORAH! 

What I did was wrong, when I did disobeyed  what the Bible says! I before living in sins!

Then I understanding.. I must need change My life what Bible says! And I want doet that and now I try learn more and more what Yeshua says and what Fhater says. 

I now ask you to change what the Bible really says not what people says:

Joh. 2:1-6
 " My little children, I write these things to you so that you may not sin. If anyone sins, we have a Counselor with the Father, Yeshua the Messiah, the righteous.  
 And he is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not for ours only, but also for the whole world.  This is how we know that we know him: if we keep his commandments.  
 One who says, "I know him," and doesn’t keep his commandments, is a liar, and the truth isn’t in him.  
 But whoever keeps his word, God’s love has most certainly been perfected in him. This is how we know that we are in him:  
 he who says he remains in him ought himself also to walk just like he walked. " 

It's clear says for Bible. And This Bible Says that is very important also notice complies with the what Bible says. No what people says and to teacher and explain everything what they come up own teachings with Bible own means. Want people to popularity, no God popularity. 

This is what I want tell you and I want, My life with Yeshua. What is you life in Yeshua?

"Don't think that I came to destroy the Torah or the Prophets. I didn't come to destroy, but to fulfill. 

18. For most certainly, I tell you, until heaven and earth pass away, not even one smallest letter or one tiny pen stroke shall in any way pass away from the Torah, until all things are accomplished. 

19. Whoever, therefore, shall break one of these least commandments, and teach others to do so, shall be called least in the Kingdom of Heaven; but whoever shall do and teach them shall be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven. 

20. For I tell you that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, there is no way you will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven. " 

 

SHALOM!

 

 

 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti